Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING THE RIGHT COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM:
ROwater Systems offers the most complete line of “Quick Ship” commercial reverse osmosis equipment in the industry. To select the right commercial reverse osmosis system for your application, there are four primary considerations;
- The type of raw water, (feed water).
- The quality of the product water required,
- The quantity of product water required, and lastly,
- Any special features, such as product water storage, repressurization, PLC controls etc.
ROpure® Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- ROpure-XP: With Atmospheric Storage & Repressurization Package
- ROpure-C: Polished Stainless Steel, Cabinetized
- ROpure-DP: High Purity Double Pass 150 -10,000 GPD
- ROpure-BW: BW 150-10,000 GPD for Commercial Reverse Osmosis Brackish Water Applications
ROpure High Flow Commercial Reverse Osmosis Series:
- ROpure-HF: High Flow 8-20 GPM
- ROpure-HFC: High Flow Compact 5-15 GPM
Desalination (Sea Water) Commercial Reverse Osmosis Units:
ROwater Systems can manage ALL of your facility’s reverse osmosis water systems and general water treatment needs, from the cooling tower to the drinking water.
Our scope of commercial reverse osmosis, water systems and water treatment applications include general industrial, commercial, potable, food & beverage, pharmaceutical high purity, electronic & power generation industries.
ROwater Systems has the capability to handle all of the technical challenges that today’s water systems and equipment present. We provide highly qualified field technicians for the design, installation & maintenance of new and existing commercial reverse osmosis water treatment systems.
Contact ROwater Systems today with your RFQ or project specifications.
Billing & General Correspondence: 210 Park Street Stoneham, MA 02180
Shipping & Receiving: 35 Maple Street Unit 8 Lowell, MA 01852
Specializing in Commercial Reverse Osmosis
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org